About Toronto Opiate Support Team
The Toronto Opiate Support Team (TOST) operates in various locations throughout Toronto as an outreach team to engage with and advocate for people who are using opiates and replacement medications, and have little or no access to supportive services. We work collaboratively with agencies and programs in the community to offer holistic, compassionate, accessible and flexible ongoing or short term support.
Toronto Opiate Support Team (TOST) Provides
- Support and Advocacy
- Training to community service providers about harm reduction, gender based violence, opiates and opiate treatment
- People using opiates, including those on safe supply
- People who have used opiates
How To Access:
- For Youth – Stephen 416-910-7908
- For Older Adults – Gordon 416-910-5039
- For Women – Lindsay 416-910-7882
*Referral not required, however, for service providers who would like to formally refer, they can do so using this Referral Form.
To call collect:
dial 0, follow the prompts to make a collect call, then dial 416-537-3224.