About Toronto Opiate Support Team
The Toronto Opiate Support Team (TOST) operates in various locations throughout Toronto as an outreach team to engage with and advocate for people who are using opiates or replacement medications, and have little or no access to supportive services. We work collaboratively with agencies and programs in the community to offer holistic, compassionate, accessible and flexible ongoing or short term support.
Toronto Opiate Support Team (TOST) Provides
- Case Management
- Training to community service providers about opiates and opiate treatment
- Have a history of opiate use and/or
- Are currently using opiates and/or
- Are currently on methadone or Suboxone/buprenorphine and/or
- Are interested in either methadone or Suboxone/buprenorphine
How To Access:
- For Youth – Stephen 416-910-7908
- For Older Adults – Gordon 416-910-5039
- For Women – Lindsay 416-910-7882
*Referral not required, however, for service providers who would like to formally refer, they can do so using this Referral Form.
To call collect:
dial 0, follow the prompts to make a collect call, then dial 416-537-3224.